Grants4Indications™ is a platform where you can submit your ideas on a specific non-clinical or clinical research project to evaluate a Bayer compound in a new indication, i.e. an indication outside of those currently approved or in clinical trials. Join our efforts and expertise in a mechanism-based approach in which we potentially support your project idea, both financially and with respective compounds.
New indications outside of Bayer’s current research focus
Bayer compounds (either in development or marketed)
Both pre-clinical and clinical in scope
Bayer offers grants and further financial support for promising proposals
How It Works?
● Non-confidential, max. 1500 words or 2 pages
- short proposal, CV, relevant publications
● First level assessment by G4I Review Committee
● Selected applicant will be invited to send full proposal and will receive a grant €5,000
(in accordance with local laws and regulations)
● Second level assessment by G4I Review Committee If successful, applicant can receive funding to conduct the study under an Investigator-Initiated Research (IIR) agreement